There’s another gift that Maude made this Christmas that I didn’t get a chance to share. It’s a nightlight that she made for Oscar. She used modpodge, small squares of patterned scrapbooking paper and a nightlight form. The technique was similar to the sketchbook she made for Ralph. But the nightlight turned out sort of quilt-like.
Maude did a great job and Oscar LOVES his nightlight.
How about you, Dear Readers? Did your kids make gifts for each other this year? Any projects they were particularly proud of?
Want more ideas? Here are some links to other sibling gifts we’ve made:
– Potato Print clothing
– Embellished gloves
– Ribbon flowers (as belts, clips and hairpins)
– Glitter Initials
– Decoupaged Sketchbook
– Tutu, decoupaged bucket for matchbox cars, after-school bags, tiedye tees
– Flower headbands
– Wool mittens from recycled sweaters, embellished dragon mittens, sculpey bracelets, bibs, snowglobes and romper stompers made from cans
– Bubble bath, circle loom scarf
– Ribbon barrettes, painted t-shirt
– Bean bags, heating pad, hand chalk (for gymnastics), iPod cover