Photo and text by Lindsey Johnson.
This week’s Menu #4 of our Lunchbox Menu Series swaps a sandwich for a pasta salad and loads up on healthy veggies and fruit. I’ve finally discovered the best pasta salad that is full of goodies and easy to adapt to your child’s preferences.
– loaded pasta salad with vinaigrette
– fresh broccoli
– carrot apple sauce
– oatmeal raisin cookies
– Lunch box from IKEA (only available in-store in the US)
– Plastic handled fork and spoon from IKEA
– Reusable zippered pouch from Blue Avocado
– Checkered napkin, thrifted
– Apple carrot crusher from Trader Joe’s