Hello, Friends! Are you ready? Are you set? The holidays are here! I’ve been trying to put on my gratitude hat today, to sit still whenever I can and think about what I’m thankful for. Here are 7 things that came to mind:
– I’m thankful that Ben Blair takes his job as a parent seriously.
– I’m thankful for enthusiastic kids.
– I’m thankful that we get to live in this paradise for 2 1/2 years.
– I’m thankful my body does what I need it to do.
– I’m thankful for work that inspires me.
– I’m thankful that I recognize beauty.
– And I’m thankful everyday for YOU. As cheesy as that might sound, I’m constantly amazed at how supportive and good this community is. Design Mom readers really are outstanding.
How about you? What are you feeling thankful for today? I’d love to hear!
I’ll be taking a couple of days off for the holiday, so here are a few things to keep you entertained until I get back.
– Moomah Magazine. We should all memorize their tagline before the holiday rush starts: Be Inspired And Know You Are Doing Enough.
– Wow. It’s the size of a quarter. It tracks your movements when you swim, bike, run.
– Now I want to read Gone Girl.
– Love: Underground New York Public Library. Thanks, Carter!
– Does yellow cheer you up?
– Excited for Liz’s new project!
– Loads of ideas for your holiday table. (And here are 18 craft ideas for the kids.)
– I’ll be instagramming and pinning through the break. Join me!
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, and a lovely weekend with friends and family as well! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.