Hello, Friends! Thanksgiving is officially over at our house. The kitchen is cleaned. The leftovers are in the fridge. The linens are in the wash. And the kids just pulled out the box of Christmas books. I was remembering how morning sick I felt last Thanksgiving, and comparing it my healthy appetite today — and I find myself feeling emotional about how quickly another year has passed. Is it just me, or is time flying by at a particularly race-y speed?
This year, I’m thankful for the safe arrival of beautiful baby June, for my roles as wife, mother and blogger, and I’m so grateful for you, Dear Readers. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. They are always a bright spot in my life.
I hope your day was full of beauty and that you were surrounded by family, friends and good food. Happy Thanksgiving!
A little business: I’m excited to announce the 2010 Design Mom Holiday Giveaway Week starts on Monday! Featuring five huge (no, I mean really, really big) giveaways. One each day. Plus a bonus contest on my Facebook page. You’ll only have 24 hours to enter each one and you won’t want to miss out. I’ll see you here on Monday. In the meantime, here are my recent Babble posts to keep you company:
– Would you call this too expensive, or perfectly kid-friendly?
– These win my prize for most adorable thing of the week.
– Hah! Designs that made me laugh out loud.
– My kids spent hours this weekend choreographing dances to this Christmas album.
– There are also 3 open giveaways going on — Dylbug, Cinnamon Sticks and a chance to win a new Windows 7 Phone.