Today’s giveaway is pretty darn awesome. I know I’ve said that about giveaways before, but it’s especially true today. First of all, the winner will receive seven (count them 7!) fabulous items. Second, the company sponsoring the Giveaway is truly working toward a better world. Enter your comment by tomorrow night (Tuesday) and you could win a collection of gorgeous, handmade items from One Wish World: A GRAPHIC TEE, A MAKE-UP BAG, AN APRON, A JOURNAL, EARRINGS, A FOLK ART PRINT, and A CHILD’S TEE. When I say awesome. I mean awesome.
Indulge me while I tell you about these amazing goods (read: while I gush).
1) First, you get a One Wish World Gathered Front Logo Tee.
A true girly girl tee, with gathered sleeves and front. 100% cotton, this tee is soft and comfy and in three colors goes with just about anything. Even better. Any time this t-shirt is purchased, One Wish World donates $10 to the Kwawatoto Orphanage in Africa. The tee retails for $28.
2) Next, check out these Form & Flow Earrings designed by A Work in Progress. These are gorgeous. A high quality Hill Tribe Silver Square sits sturdy while the nugget flows freely. The website describes them as “a metaphor for life; to be sturdy while free flowing creates strength”. The earrings sell for $29.
3) Third, you get an Appliquéd Bird Make Up Bag made by Just Be.
Can’t get enough bird everything! And check out the link to see the lovely fabric lining. So cute. 8” x 6”, zipper closure. Just right for holding all of life’s little necessities. Retail price: $18
4) Then, catch your breath when you check out this First Blush Apron by Blue Lily. Wash cold and hang dry. 100% cotton. 18″ across the waist with a 60″ grosgrain ribbon waistband. 25″ long. What can I say? Too cute for words. There are additional color options on the website. The aprons sells for $35.
5) Fifth, you get a little something for the kiddies — a Pink Girls Appliquéd Logo Tee. In the most comfortable blend of cotton and spandex, each one has an appliqued flower with a stem of a different trim. As if that’s not enough for you to love this tee, know that One Wish World gives $5 from every one of these t-shirts sold, to Reach the Children. Retail price: $22.
6) We’re not through yet — you’ll also get a Spring Quote Journal made by Marta Dansie.
I grabbed the description right from the website because it’s excellent: These journals are individually handmade with patterned cardstock covers and unique silk ribbon binding. They are quite handy at 8.5″ wide x 5.5″ tall. Within them you’ll find coordinating end papers and smooth white 28 lb. paper. Filled with 80 blank pages, each sheet has an inspirational quote neatly printed, leaving plenty of artistic space for your own original thoughts and sketches. For your niece in college or your own bedside table, you’ll find yourself jotting your life down in detail. The journals sell for $18.
7) And finally, (and luckily, and happily), the winner will also receive a Mini Folk Art Print entitled Frida Kahlo by Ann Gardner.
I love this print! It is mini at 5″ x 7″ and comes printed on un-mounted, unstretched canvas. Perfect for a shelf accent or to add color to a little corner. The prints retail for $12 .
I know. I know. I’m gushing. But there’s more. Whether you win this generous prize package or not, One Wish World would like to offer FREE SHIPPING to all Design Mom readers thru June 1st. When you place an order, just send them a quick email letting One Wish World know you saw their company featured on Design Mom, and they’ll promptly refund your shipping. I say: spread the word about this giveaway and this great company. Everybody loves free shipping.
One other note, as you browse their site, you’ll notice that several items are marked with the cherub symbol. This means that a part or all of the profits from the purchase of that product go to help a certain cause or charity. Why? Well, One Wish World says, “We hope to do good while sharing our gifts and talents. We believe strongly that helping others is good business. Hopefully you will feel good about doing business with a company as dedicated to helping others as we are.” I’m impressed.
Thank you One Wish World!
Random Giveaway Guidelines:
-You have until midnight PST on Tuesday, May 22nd to enter this giveaway.
-Just make a comment ON THIS POST to enter — any comment.
-Anonymous comments will be ignored/removed.
-One entry per person, please.
-The winner will be randomly picked and announced Wednesday morning.
-What are Random Giveaways? Read about them here.