Only 12 more days till Christmas! How are you doing with your shopping list? I’m not quite halfway there, but I’m making progress. : ) At this point in the month, I get that feeling of wanting to preserve my gift budget for any last-minute surprises, so I thought it would be helpful to share a gift guide of cool, affordable products — everything is under $25!
1) For your niece who lives in the dorms, a funny pillow that looks like a retro TV.
2) For your tween son, a hand-sculpted Can-It Piggy Bank for his spare change.
3) For the friend you’ve had since junior high, a Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner T-shirt — since she’s the one you snuck out to see Dirty Dancing with in the first place.
4) For your minimalist brother-in-law, a simplified, modern New York City Subway Map Poster.
5) For the newlyweds in the studio apartment, this DIY Dutch Design Chair with a show-stopping print.
6) For your mother who has fabulous taste, a soft, absorbent, Luxe Woven Towel from Portugal.
7) For your trendy friend who lives in San Francisco, a pair of Rollable Ballet Flats to keep in her purse. (Those hills are hard!)
8) For your typography obsessed co-worker, a set of Helvetica Playing Cards.
9) For your son’s bus driver, because she waits when he’s running just a tiny bit late, a good-looking Reusable Coffee Mug made of silicone.
10) For your daughter who loves figuring things out, the Oblo Puzzle Sphere. Three cheers for good-looking toys!
11) For your aunt who suffers from winter blues, a set of 3 pairs of cheerful Polka-dot Happy Socks.
12) For your husband who probably won’t ever get inked but likes the idea anyway, a set of Tattly Temporary Tattoos — to put in his stocking!
13) For your teenager who just started a band, a poster of the Taxonomy of Rap Names designed by Pop Chart Lab.
14) For your child who proudly learned how to tell time on a traditional clock (instead of checking your phone), a little Rainbow-Colored Wrist Candy designed by May28th.
15) For your bachelor brother, an I Would Cuddle You So Hard t-shirt to impress the ladies.
Happy shopping, Friends!