I love the kids stuff that comes out of France. When I saw this mini flower shop on Madame La Marchande, I fell in love, then quickly realized getting it shipped here was out of the question. So I’ve been considering how to make my own version. Here is what I came up with:
1) Paper parasols at Luna Bazaar.
2) Silk flowers from any local craft shop.
3) Cute watering can from Spotty Boxes.
4) French Flower Buckets from Flowers and Supplies.
5) Either of these two Ikea tables will work — the Hemnes table is almost a perfect match, and the Dalom table (which is much less expensive) would work as well.
I’m so excited to try and put this together!