Just wrapped up this week’s Facebook Live broadcast and I’m sharing it here for anyone who missed it (and for those who don’t use Facebook).
In the video, I talk about the super short workouts Ben Blair and I do each morning, the idea of taking nude middle age photos (weird? or awesome?), some cool new books, and new style finds too.
Here are some helpful links to things I refer to in the video:
– Mott & Bow Jeans – I wear the hi rise skinny orchard in medium gray.
– Loeffler Randall Rainbooties. Pricey, but I wear them so much!- Tuxe Bodysuits — I’m wearing Maven (which is on super sale). I have 5 different bodysuits from Tuxe and wear them all constantly.
– Antifragile. Where Ben read about the super short workouts.
– There Is No Good Card For This. With illustrations by Emily McDowell.
– Chasing Slow. A new book by the wonderful Erin Loechner.
– Juice Manifesto (Only $4.58!).
I hope you enjoy the video! And I’d love to hear your thoughts on super short workouts, getting over a sugar addiction, and taking nude photos (naked, but not sexy). If you have any topics you’d like me to cover in future broadcasts, please let me know in the comments.