Today is our first houseguest-less day. The house feels sort of empty and quiet. Sigh. But I have fun things to look forward to this week, so I’ll buck up and be a happy camper. Next on the calendar: a hair appointment tomorrow, because Justin Hackworth is coming on Wednesday to shoot a photo of Ben Blair and me. Fun! I’m guessing his schedule is already full, but if you’re in the Denver area and need some photos, it would for sure be worth giving him a call.
While I feel homesick for my houseguests, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– My picks for the best new Shelter Magazines — online and off.
– Need a dishrack? This one is perfection.
– 2011 Calendars are here. I love this letterpressed one by Seesaw and this wooden one by Heather Lins.
– Knit a cozy cap for Save the Children.
– Have you seen these Alphabet tees from American Apparel? (thanks Ashlea)
– A very helpful (Free!) book download about Down Syndrome Pregnancy.
– Fun slipcover remake.
– What do you think of these gradient dyed sneakers?
– Color Me Katie will make you smile.
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are last week’s posts:
– The most flexible toy storage ever.
– Four different gloves you can use with your iphone. Really!
– Move over hedgehogs, here come the otters.
– Love this! Turn your favorite tee into a fantastic messenger bag.
– I’m drooling over this rhinoceros light box.
I hope you had a great weekend. I missed you like crazy and I’m glad to be back at my desk this morning.