Hello, Friends! Can you believe it’s December 24th? I’ve been waiting impatiently for this day all week long, and it’s finally here. I am spending the day with Ben Blair and the kids. We are whipping up a feast and getting ready to put on The Nativity this evening (we’ll be wearing the rad dress-ups my sister made for us). For me, Christmas Eve is almost as fun as Christmas. Are you the same?
While I wrap and bake, here are a few things that you can check out if you get some downtime this weekend:
– These snowflake images by Mike & Doug Starn are unreal (but totally real).
– Real Christmas decorations in real homes.
– Love it. Add your 2010 inspirations here.
– This story made me cry (happy tears).
– This one did too!
– A mom captured the in-between moments at Disneyland.
– I’m bookmarking this ornament project for next year.
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
– What a sale! This market sling was $129 — now it’s $38.60.
– I want a stack of these for Baby June.
– If I have a spare minute during this break, I’ll be reading this.
– Something cool to do with your favorite image.
I’m semi-signing off for next week. I’m sure I’ll pop in for a bit, but posting will be light. I’ll meet you back here for a full posting schedule on January 3rd. I miss you already.
If you’re celebrating Christmas, I hope yours will be merry and bright. Oh come let us adore Him!