Photo and text by Gabrielle.
Tomorrow is a new year! Happy 2016!! A clean slate! A fresh start! Feels so good! We are driving back to California tomorrow. It’s a long drive and I want to share a few things before we take off:
– Related, “To The White Parents of My Black Son’s Friends.”
– I remember hearing about The Boy in the Bubble when I was very young.
– French models now have to show a doctor’s certification that they are a healthy weight.
– Reasons people take mental health medication.
– The future is now. A new process called IVG means that same sex partners will both be able to be biological parents to their kids.
– The storm that will unfreeze the North Pole.
– The Fallen of WWII. This is long. 18 mins. But it’s really good. First it will shock you, and then it will leave you hopeful.
– The $500 million battle over Disney’s princesses.
– 14 compliments that aren’t about appearance.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend. Next week, let’s talk resolutions and plans for 2016! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.