Hello, Friends! How are you? My kids have a two-week school break starting today, so we are hatching plans to make the most of it. I think we’ll hang out locally for the first week — do things like visit the indoor tennis courts and swimming pool. Then hit the road during week two. We’d love to see Stonehenge. Or more of the Loire Valley. Or maybe both! What are your plans for the weekend? Will you be making Valentines?
While we fill out our calendar, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– A gorgeous berry heart. Is it cold enough to make one where you live?
– A little essay about hand-written valentines — and it’s fun to see all those LOVE stamps from my childhood!
– This week I’m digging patterns in the nursery.
– DIY mugs with romantic quotes.
– This video will make you smile. And feel valentines-y. Via Mara.
– Cute (and cheap!) printables for Valentine’s Day.
– Happy rainbow heart banner.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Bring on the patterns!
– This is what I want for Valentine’s Day.
– Designed in Finland. Coveted by me.
– For the next birthday party.
– Baby June wears these every day.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Stay warm! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.