Hello Friends! How are you? Today was the day the jet lag finally caught up with me. I put my head down to rest for a few minutes and woke up 6 hours later. Hah! Now I’m curious to see what time I’ll fall asleep this evening. : )
Do you have any fun plan for the weekend? I’m in the mood for a really practical few days of laundry, ironing and errands. Seriously, those tasks sound so good! Maybe for some extra fun we’ll take a spin in our happy little car. In the meantime, here a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– I’m flat out in love with this series, Portraits of Swedish Workmen.
– He said he was leaving. She ignored him. Thought provoking article. (thanks, Erin)
– A play kitchen you can make yourself!
– Clever idea for displaying a quote.
– Long live funeral potatoes.
– Speaking of Mormon stuff, I was just featured in BYU magazine.
– Simultaneous Invention, Derivative Work, and Plagiarism — a good discussion.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Amazon says these are the Top Picture Books of 2011.
– Make this rad outdoor playhouse. No tools needed!
– This shop only carries (hip!) upcycled items.
– I’m excited about this announcement from Target.
– A new book from the Queen of Sweets.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!
P.S. — You know what I miss? My blogroll. I think I’ll bring it back. I’m thinking a short-ish list that I rotate and update. What do you think? Do you like blogrolls? Do you favor any particular rotation methods?