Hello Friends! Did you have a good week? I’m still here at Alt Summit and I don’t want to make you jealous, but I can’t lie, I’m having an amazing time. The top photo is me introducing the Keynote Panel yesterday. (Yes, I’m doing cheesy air quotes. Caught red handed.) And tonight, I’ll be hosting a Chinese New Year party with HP for Home and the Kirtsy girls. I’m super excited to write everything up and share it next week. Until then, if you’re curious, here’s a link to the official Alt Summit 2012 photos that have been uploaded so far (40 pages and counting!).
While I get back to my hosting duties at the conference, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– I want to hug this Huff Post article about Alt Summit.
– Love the open hanging rack. Why hide cute baby clothes?
– Made me laugh!
– These look like they’ll be a huge hit.
– A little interview of me and my thoughts on baby names.
– Oh man! I want one of these in my next house.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– 10 Favorites from Boden’s spring line.
– Wow. Check this out. (The future is now.)
– So charming. I wonder where I would hang one.
– Super helpful for your next trip.
– These look so good to me! I would tinker with them all day long.
I hope you have an inspiring weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already!