Hello Friends. How are you? I am really looking forward to the weekend. Olive gets home from her big ski-trip tonight. And Oscar has invited a few friends over for a birthday party tomorrow. (His 7th birthday. Impossible!) Birthday parties seem to be very simple here, so I’m trying to tone down my instincts for themes-and-extras-and-big-big-big. Wish me luck! While we come up with a list of party games, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share you:
– Stunning ABC posters by Yoni Alter
– My sis-in-law relaunched Say Yes to Hoboken. Looks amazing + a big contest!
– Ralph sent me this and it made me laugh.
– 5 Ways to freshen up your house this year.
– Wire guy.
– I’ve only read the part about House Hunters, but it’s hilarious!
– This jar of lemon curd makes me want to lick the screen.
– Cute! They send Valentines instead of holiday cards.
– Is anyone else obsessed with Downton Abbey?
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– 30 of my favorite picture books.
– Double-duty robots.
– What I want for Valentine’s Day.
– A neat way to start your abstract art collection.
– A new app just for Moms (apparently Rachel Zoe is involved!).
I hope you have a terrific weekend! If you have any fun plans I’d love to hear about them. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I put some of my favorite Valentine projects in the right sidebar if you’d like to see.