Hello, Friends! Did you have a good week? Are you doing anything fun this fine January weekend? We are headed to our neighbor’s house tomorrow for a cookie party. And we’re still thinking hard about this new year and what we will make of it. I love this image above by Travis de Clifford. It’s perfect for how I’m feeling — I’ve got the whole year just waiting in my hands! While I ponder the months ahead, here a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Gorgeous baby girl nursery — and it’s not pink!
– Best-looking boombox ever.
– The world is lucky to have The Bloggess. (Follow up post here.)
– I’m in the mood for pants.
– DJ Earworm’s mashup of 2011.
– Look at the patterns on these vintage books — and they’re a bargain!
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– 15 cute forts and hideaways.
– Is it a toy? Or is it a chair? I don’t know but I like it.
– Woah. Did you see the LHJ makeover?
– If you don’t have one already, this will give you a crochet obsession.
– You are my sunshine! You are my moonlight!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm and keep some twinkly lights plugged in. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Do you know any hair stylists in the Salt Lake City area that are a whiz with curly hair? I need a cut and color as soon as I arrive for Alt Summit and want to make an appointment. I’d love your recommendations. Oh. And a good pedicure place too!