Hello Friends! How are you? Any fun holiday plans this weekend? We are headed to a church Christmas party tonight + gift exchange. Should be fun! We’ve ordered a crumble from our favorite bakery to bring to the party. But I think I’m going to want to hog the whole thing for myself. Then tomorrow, we’re having some family photos taken by Wendy. I’m so excited!
While I finish up the laundry for the photo shoot, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Free labels for foodie gifts.
– 10 ways to upgrade a glass ornament (I love the pom poms!)
– Such a cute idea!
– Speaking of breakfast, I’m dreaming of a cozy nook.
– A sophisticated take on 12 Days of Christmas.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– The perfect gift for your hippie friends.
– Foxes + monkeys + sparklers.
– What’s that? Instagram magnets?
– I’m super into this Christmas album.
– I don’t think I have enough self-control to own this.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Our front door is looking festive in red and green — now we just need a dusting of snow!