Hello Friends! Tomorrow we’ll start the drive back to our farmhouse. We’ll be sad to leave Barcelona — our trip has been full of inspiring sights and good Spanish food. But the kids are super excited that we’ll be home for Halloween. Can you believe it’s on Monday? This month has flown right by.
While we finish up our Barcelona sight-seeing, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– This art studio looks straight out of Tim Burton movie. So cool!
– Great ideas for indoor play. Bring it, snow days.
– Wow. This article will change your day.
– It’s hard to resist googly eyes.
– An (adorable) Monster Contest.
– One of the many reasons I love good design.
– Get in the picture! Go here and scroll down to read Aleida’s Challenge.
– Clever Halloween costumes — don’t miss Rosie the Riveter & the Liechtenstein Girl.
I also write for Babble.com. Here are this week’s posts:
– Amazing hand-drawn family portraits. Perfect for holiday cards.
– New homegoods at Target! (I miss Target.)
– Clever last-minute Halloween craft.
– This is the first thing I’ve added to my Christmas wishlist.
– Yay! European goodies for U.S. Shoppers.
Have a wonderful weekend! I hope it’s full of Halloween festivities and adorable costumed children. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
Images by Tenka Gammelgaard