Hello, friends! Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? I’m so excited. I’m looking up recipes and making plans for a centerpiece. Our yard is full of pretty leaves and rose hips and I’d love to come up with something that only uses materials from our garden. Wouldn’t that be lovely? (Also, is it too late to make these?) Speaking of our garden, how crazy adorable is Baby June on the swing? : )
What are you working on this weekend? Any fun plans? Maybe a movie? I’d love to hear! And I’d also love to share a few things I’ve seen around the web lately. Enjoy!
– So rad! What would you write?
– A plaid moose.
– And more antlers.
– Did you know November is Premature Awareness Month?
– Pretty bookshelves are my favorite.
– Happy colored pencil stop motion.
– I would love to see this exhibit.
– A super important topic and a very cool site (go here, scroll down).
– Neat. Design your own labels for drink bottles. Thanks, Joy!
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Gwen Stefani comes to Target!
– Someday, I want to splurge on this.
– This would make a huge statement on Christmas morning. Only $49!
– LOVE these state/world posters that show where you’re from.
– A new line for kids that looks so cozy and cute!
I hope you have a crisp, fall weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.