Hello, Friends. Can you believe we are saying goodbye to September already? I really like September, and I might be more sad to see it go, but October is great too! This weekend, we are thinking about driving to Giverny to see Monet’s Gardens. I hope there are still some flowers in bloom. I’m sure it will be lovely either way. What are your plans?
Here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Every so often, Ben Blair sends me this article. I laugh every time.
– My sis in GQ France!
– Sleek housetour I shared on CaféMom.
– City etiquette.
– 5 fall wreaths to welcome October.
– I’m inspired by these giant paint-by-numbers. Reminds me of Napoleon.
– Brilliant food styling.
– Is hand-writing still alive?
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Crochet is the new black.
– Are these pillows too nerdy?
– 10 gorgeous fall scarves.
– I wonder if Baby June could still fit into these.
– Easiest Halloween costume ever.
I hope you have a marvelous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I think I’ve shared the image at top before (taken by Paul), but I saw it again today and had to repost. I am still amazed we get to live where we do. Feeling blessed!