Hello again, friends. Thank you for the get well wishes! Ben Blair sweetly brought me some ibuprofen and my sore throat is feeling much, much better. I’m crossing my fingers that that this is a 24 hour bug, because dear friends are arriving tomorrow and we’re so excited to show them around Normandy! How about you? Any fun plans for the weekend? While I rest up, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you.
– Stunning! Sun, moon and earth posters.
– More lunchbox jokes.
– Going to school in a foreign country.
– Five cool wood pallet projects.
– Interior design specifically for renters.
– A short interview by Lost in Cheeseland.
– Pee when you sneeze? (Good news: there’s a fix!)
– Paris vs. New York.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Turn any image into a photobooth strip.
– Do you dare dress this boldly?
– A new take on the animal print.
– I think it’s a bargain for 60 pages of fun ideas.
– I really want to try this service!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Stay healthy, please. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.