Hello, Friends! Did you have an interesting week? Not sure if it’s back-to-school season or what, but recently, I’ve read and watched a dozen things that have my brain doing backbends. I love it! It’s made for great conversations with Ben Blair and it may or may not have influenced this list of a few things I want to share with you.
– Beauty in repetition.
– Are jobs necessary? (Fascinating!)
– I like the book wall set at toddler height.
– I didn’t know it was like this.
– Don’t shop for Saturday Night.
– Lattice Cookies.
– How real do we want to be?
– For Foodie Parents.
– 40 Rootbeers. (I miss rootbeer.)
– Visit Kirtsy on Sunday for a really hopeful 9/11 slideshow.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– 10 great-looking blazers for fall.
– Are these rugs super cool or a nightmare?
– The necklace that will go with everything.
– A wall print you can use as an announcement.
– Yippee! Zara opened an online U.S. shop.
I hope you have a wonderful, thought-provoking, contemplative weekend! Bonus points if all the thinking wears you out so much that you’re forced to don an amazing red dress and collapse on the grass. : ) I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
Image by Annie Leibowitz. Spotted on the Moments in Red slideshow.