image by Dan Cutrona
If you’re craving more Ask Design Mom, you can get your fix anytime over on the FB Discussion Board. All sorts of topics are being covered. Black Flats. E-Readers. Make Ahead Dinners. You can add your own questions or help out with answers. And anyone who participates is automatically entered to win a Clarisonic Mia! The winner will be announced on Monday.
In the meantime, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– The gorgeous slideshows continue on Kirtsy. (I found the image above on August 1st.)
– She calls it the Baby Bachelor Pad.
– A ruffled cake.
– Hats shot by John French.
– I judged a cute kids quote contest. Winners here.
– Carnations hanging from the ceiling.
– A photo job chart.
– French s’mores.
I also write for Babble.com. Here are this week’s posts:
– 10 fantastic cupcake liner projects.
– Plush toys for hipsters.
– Sometimes less is more.
– It lights up when it rocks!
– The cutest lamp ever.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.