Hello, Friends! We are looking forward to a not-traveling weekend. We’re going to wash the car, help a friend move, and go to a potluck on Saturday night at the home of our Dutch friends. How about you? What sort of summer weekend is headed your way?
While I make my weekend task list, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Still super happy about the Kirtsy relaunch. Did you see today’s slideshow?
– Rooms with light.
– I want to try sun-printing.
– Ideas for your next patriotic party.
– Hanging flowers.
– Good-looking things for good-looking men.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Graphic prints — plus the coolest map!
– Warning: you’ll want to own every one of these.
– The cutest kit I’ve seen in awhile.
– This is the perfect excuse for a weekend escape.
– The teepee is my favorite.
I’ll meet you back here on Monday for Ask-Design-Mom-Week. Any questions you need me to answer? Send them in, please. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I miss you already!