image via Kate Spade
Hello, Friends! Are you looking forward to the weekend? Turns out we brought the rain from London home with us. It has been non-stop showers all week long. In fact, it’s actually chilly here! I’ve never known a chilly July and I’m not sure what to make of it. Hah!
Two of my teenage nieces, Ruth and Zella, are staying with us and we’re thinking about a fieldtrip to Mont St. Michel. I hope the rain won’t stop us! While we wonder at the weather, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Chocolate shoes.
– How to create a perfect gallery wall.
– I’m judging Numsi’s Quotetastic Competition. You should enter!
– 30 days of fun.
– HGTV named Design Mom blog of the month. Yay!
– Pretty gelato.
– Custom stamp that I am coveting.
– Craving mexican food. I’m going to make this.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Custom hand-knit sweaters — you won’t believe the bargain price!
– A collection of Modern Maps.
– The simpler the better.
– To inspire your next bedroom.
– I want a cheeky vintage lamp.
– Hand-dyed fabric mixed with leather = yummy.
Have a fantastic weekend! Please soak up the sun on my behalf. And I’ll send cool breezes in your direction. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.