Hello Friends! I think you are going to laugh at me because I’m headed back to Paris today. That’s 3 weekends in a row. Ridiculous! But this time it’s extra special — it’s a weekend just for me and Ben Blair. Can you even imagine?!
It will be our first time away sans kids in ages. Long since before Baby June was born. It’s always nerve-wracking to leave our children, but I think taking these sorts of weekends away are one of the reasons I’m madly in love with Ben Blair.
Happily, I know the kids will be in good hands. Jordan & Paul + the Ferney Grandparents are coming to see the sights here in Normandy and will be taking care of all the kids too. We’ll be staying at Jordan’s Paris apartment and plan to sleep late and eat well.
While I pack my bag, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– This adorable DIY nursery is actually doable.
– Another idea for all those yogurt cups.
– Who knew? Bradley Cooper speaking French. via Kacy.
– This sparks a million ideas.
– Just to make you happy.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Japanese companies always come up with the coolest things.
– The next generation of wooden blocks. I think my kids would go nuts for these!
– You’re going to buy this anyway, it might as well be gorgeous.
– Textiles with hand-block printing are my weakness.
– One of my very favorite design houses is having a birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Do you like the photo? I snapped it with my phone on our way back from Roland Garros. Our taxi had a huge sunroof!