Hello, Friends! I am back at my desk today after a quick trip to Sweden. It was a work trip, so I didn’t get to do much sightseeing, but it was hard not notice that that the entire population of Stockholm looks like super models. So gorgeous! All this recent travel has been fun, but I’m officially exhausted and all I want to do this weekend is sit in our beautiful garden. How’s the weekend shaping up for you? Busy or laid back?
While I a day dream about a lazy Saturday, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you.
– Pinwheels are the happiest wheels.
– Big creativity in a tiny nursery.
– The world is so pretty.
– Have you tried Flipboard?
– Mmmm. Homemade rootbeer.
– Dresser turned kitchen island.
– Uh oh. Are we ready for this?
– I would live here in a heart beat.
I also write for Babble.com. Here are this week’s links:
– These win today’s cute prize.
– If you’re going with evites, here are some stylish options.
– It’s a party in a box!
– Arctic and Jungle are my favorite. But forest and ocean are great too.
– Rad. You’ve never seen animals like this.
And I want to thank you for all your sweet comments this week. Thanks for celebrating June’s first birthday with me and thanks also for the amazing egg ideas. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.