Hello, Friends! Did you have a good week? I can hardly believe it’s already June. Our kids don’t get out of school until the very end of the month. How about you — has summer vacation already arrived?
Totally unrelated to summer vacation, I was editing photos last night and found the image above. I took it in Sweden when Jordan and I stopped for dessert at Prinsen. I swear the cake was a foot high! Of course we had to order a slice. When the server brought it to our table, it looked so good, the restaurant goers around us ordered slices too. : )
While my mouth waters at the memory, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Have you ever painted a door?
– Stylish turban how-to
– Airplane party
– Mod drinking glasses DIY
– A comfy nursery I profiled on Inspiration Scout
– Summer book swap
– Paperdolls for a cause
– Bunk bed rooms
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– Are these cards too cool for Dads?
– Made from vintage book pages.
– Would love to see my kids in these.
– What a cute theme for a party!
– Did you have a baby registry? This is brilliant.
Have a terrific weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.