image by Yvonne Wong
Hello, Friends! I’m so glad the weekend is here. I’m really looking forward to our Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow. I think we’re going to have quite a crowd, which is lovely. It’s the sort of event that makes me think: the more the merrier! I have a big order placed with a local bakery and my sister Jordan is driving up from Paris today with 100 macaroons from Ladurée! It’s going to be so much fun. How about you? Any plans to kick off your spring break or celebrate Earth Day?
While I finish party preparations, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Easter table inspiration.
– DIY headboard for pennies.
– Yvette really knows how to travel.
– It’s a book bed! (via Travis)
– I had my first baby at 23. You too? Here’s a new site for young Moms.
– Let’s make Lithuanian eggs. (via Stephanie)
– Kate loves Willy.
– Color sculptures made with sound.
I also write for Babble. Here are this week’s posts:
– The coolest shoelaces ever.
– Would you have liked this as a baby gift?
– Deep discounts on high-end baby gear.
– Who knew newsprint could look so good?
– It’s not too late. Add a little whimsy to your Easter for free.
Have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — To my Jewish friends, I hope your Passover was family-filled and beautiful! To my Christian friends, Happy Easter — He is Risen!