Hello, Friends. I’m having a fantastic time at Mom 2.0 in New Orleans! I arrived last evening, just in time to for the opening parties. I’ve got my camera at the ready and I’m excited to share photos when I get back. Ben Blair is holding down the fort at the farmhouse. The whole place is blooming — the cherry trees are in blossom, the huge lilac bushes are flowering and look at the wisteria that appeared over the kitchen door. So pretty!
While I’m conferencing it up, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you:
– Beautiful color theory series.
– Sophisticated stripes.
– Rent this gorgeous Paris apartment.
– Lipstick hankies.
– To celebrate the Royal Wedding.
– I like this post.
And here are my Babble posts from this week:
– Are you kidding me with the cuteness?
– Possibly the most comfortable pants ever.
– Fun for kids! And you can add them to your Easter centerpiece.
– I just fell for these.
– The perfect summer accessory — and it will make your booty look good too.
I’ll get back to France on Monday morning and meet you back here later that day. Have a wonderful weekend! If you have any fun plans, I hope you’ll share in the comments. I miss you already!
P.S. — My panel at Mom 2.0 is this morning, I’ve titled it “Life Lessons from Justin Bieber”. Wish me luck!