Image by Gemma Comas.
Hello, Friends! The weather is warm and calling me outside, but I confess, I would also be totally fine if my weekend involved only activities that would allow me to hang out around the house in slippers. I’m definitely in the mood for some downtime. How about you?
While I ponder ways to keep my weekend as low-key as possible, here a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Interior details.
– Wall maps FTW!
– Industrial shelves. Upcycled shelves.
– Rubber duckies.
– What’s that font?
– Sarah’s new workspace.
– Send what you have.
– Spring colours week. (Find the whole series here.)
And here are my Babble posts from this week:
– I’d be tempted to keep these for me.
– Packed with spring-time activities.
– My trick for more intense easter egg color.
– When I don’t live in France anymore, I’ll still have these.
– The pink one with the yellow tulle is my favorite.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll see you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — I pinned my first photos this morning. Are you on Pinterest?