Hello, Friends! We are in London. Our hotel is right across the street from St. Paul’s Cathedral and I can hear the bells ringing as I type. Love it! Maude is officially 12 years old so we ordered breakfast in bed — a Blair Birthday Tradition.
I can’t thank you enough for all the amazing London suggestions. Seriously. So helpful! I have read every single one we are mapping out our day. While we make our plans, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share (including several fun family photo ideas):
– Super cool family shot (above) by Sloan Photographers.
– The most clever thing I saw this week.
– Great Britain? UK? England? Here’s the difference. (via Katie)
– Love this family photo idea. (via Paula)
– Paint-chip calendar.
– Did you grab a spot for the 30 Strangers program?
– A family photo re-created.
– Those ceramic yogurt cups are made here. (Maybe you can sell them in your shop.)
– I adore this classic shot of the Kennedy Family. Thanks, Amelia.
– Sweet bathtime photos.
Have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.