Hello, Friends! I want to thank you for all the help you offered on Betty’s Bottlecap Magnets. You guys are so amazing! Such helpful responses from everybody. This weekend, we’ll definitely be making more Christmas gifts. Olive is up next and we’ve got a great project planned. I’ll plan on posting a how-to on Monday.
Plus. My Mom bought a last minute plane ticket and is coming to town for a few days. Hooray! It will be so helpful to have her here. Ben Blair and I are hoping to sneak away and get some Christmas shopping done while she’s in town. While we scheme about secret shopping, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Last chance to win a Bugaboo Cameleon — just like my facebook page. Winner will be picked today.
– Save Ferris print.
– Coolest wreath DIY. (thanks, Liz!)
– Alt Summit Speakers are Rad. Rad. Rad.
– My sister-in-law, Margaret Blair Young, made this documentary about Black Mormons. Super interesting.
– It’s not too late to copy this. Your kids would love it.
– A clever idea.
– Rainbow garland!
– Have you seen Stalking Santa? Hilarious.
– Remember these teeny tiny gingerbread houses?
– Yes, please.
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
– Confession. If I bought this for the nursery, I’d really be buying it for myself.
– I’m still looking for a project that Oscar can make. I think this might be it.
– Pretty much irresistible.
– Baby June has been wearing these all week.
– My kids made a list of their Top Christmas Movies. What are your favorites?
Have a great weekend! I hope you get to do something fun. And if you have cute red snowboots, I hope you get a chance to wear them. : ) I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.