I’m spending the day at the Ebay campus here in San Jose. I feel lucky to have Ben Blair and Baby June with me. Being in California always makes me happy — the air feels sunny and I like how the light falls. I saw the cozy image above and thought it looked like how Denver felt as we left town. Which is equally enjoyable. Is your weather cozy or sunny? Or something else?
While we enjoy our quick trip, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share:
– Yellow boots!
– A major nursery remodel.
– I wrote about the coolest new appliance.
– Two Brunettes will customize your Christmas cards with illustrations of… you.
– Wow. Have you ever tried quilling?
– 100 years of the New York Subway.
– Online magazine fun: new issues of Maeve and Babiekins.
– A funny little porta-potty for toddlers.
– A nostalgic advent calendar pattern, plus even more advent calendars.
– I want to try this rug project.
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s posts:
– I’ve never seen a catalog quite like this.
– Possibly the cutest map of the world ever.
– Baby June needs books likes these.
– Thanksgiving is closer than you think.
– Poems your kids will love.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.