Hello, Friends. Ben Blair is out of town this weekend. I miss him like crazy! While he is gone, the kids and I will keep working on the sibling Christmas gifts and we’ll get the tree decorated too. Hopefully, I’ll have some fun ideas to share next week. What about you? Any interesting plans?
While I gather more sibling gift supplies, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Cake Prints!
– A stripey playroom photo tour.
– Cafe Johnsonia is back. Hooray!
– It makes me happy that someone thought to make logs into giant pencils.
– Mesmorized by these string installations.
– Visual history of the coca cola bottle.
– Cute last-minute advent calendar.
– Do you keep old maps? You could make this.
– Still laughing.
– The closet-as-headboard is my favorite part.
– Coveting this calendar.
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style. Here are this week’s posts:
– I want to put these in my kids’ stockings this year.
– So simple, but I’m kind of obsessing over them.
– These are hilarious. Baron of Beef might be my favorite.
– It’s called a Fisticup and it made me smile.
– A favorite childhood memory, choreographing dances to this.
– Modern and unfussy at the same time.
Holiday Giveaway Week has been so much fun. I’ve loved reading your comments and hearing your enthusiasm. Thank you for joining in. Giveaway #5 will remain open till Monday, and the Facebook contest is open as well — feel free to participate!
Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.