Hello, Friends. How are you doing? Are you looking forward to the weekend? We’re headed to a Sufjan Stevens concert tonight, and we’re planning to put in some hours over at Color Factory too. And one more big thing we want to accomplish this weekend: we’re helping Maude register for her first semester classes at Berkeley. So exciting!
How about you? Anything you’re looking forward to?
I’m off to run some errands, but before I go, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– I’m not Mrs. Putnam. I’m Amelia Earhart. (NYT)
– Quite possibly the cutest village in all the world.
– The unfolding nightmare in Somalia.
– I love everything she writes, but this is especially good.
– 70 years after 23 atomic bombs were dropped, this island is coming back to life.
– A paperwork dispute means a ton of private student loans may be wiped away. (NYT)
– The power of the Marimekko dress.
– This makes me want a tufting gun so dang bad.
– How I lost my 25-year battle against corporate claptrap.
– I totally remember this satanic-conspiracy-theory. Anyone else?
– These can drop the temperature in a room by 10 degrees and use no electricity or other power source.
– The men who never have to grow up. (NYT)
I hope you have the BEST weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.