Hello, Friends. How are you? Did you have a good week? According to Facebook, it looks like my East Coast friends are (finally) enjoying their last day of school today. We’ve been out of school for a couple of weeks now, but our schedule has been so jam packed, that today is the first day where it finally feels like summer vacation. In fact, happening right now at our house: Oscar, Betty & June are having a lemonade stand. (Which reminds me: do you remember one of the very first Olive Us episodes? )And this weekend? We’re working on a little hideaway for the kids in the family room. Bring on summer!
Also, in case you missed my announcement, Alt Summit is happening at the end of February and tickets went on sale Wednesday. They sold out in 2 hours! Hah! Alt Summit has a history of selling out quickly, but I’m pretty sure this was the speediest time yet. It was quite the memorable week at our house.
I need to go check on my lemonade sellers, but before I go, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– A super-detailed (very funny) review of a bizarre movie.
– Have you ever told someone to ‘calm down’ during a discussion? What are your thoughts on this?
– I can’t tell if this is for real — using stevia to treat lyme disease.
– Better pay equals better employees (and a better bottom line for the company).
– I have endless gratitude for George Washington’s commitment to ice cream.
– The best places to see the upcoming total solar eclipse (we’re currently planning to watch it in Weiser, Idaho).
I hope you have the BEST weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I missed you already.