Hello, Friends. How are you? Are you ready for the weekend? I think we’re going to have a good one.
Ben Blair is at Stanford today, presenting on a panel about PhDs and entrepreneurship. Olive is on the hair and makeup team for the high school musical. We’ve got a Scout Pancake Breakfast in the morning for Oscar. Betty is planning a photoshoot. June has a birthday party to go to. And I have a haircut scheduled (nothing big, just my usual trim). How about you? Anything fun on your schedule?
I’ve got a great list of links for you today. Here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share:>
– Strange, but oddly comforting and sweet.
– Bootstrapping is a myth and lack of bootstrapping isn’t the reason for the racial wealth divide.
– Join the worldwide read-in for Refugees! Going until March 31st. #read4refugees
– Have you tried the Diva Cup yet? These tweets made me laugh so hard.
– Bill Gates says cutting foreign aid makes American less safe. I agree. What’s your take?
– This cargo bin turns into a tent.
– This non-profit helps facilitate the international adoption of special needs kids.
– My dear friend Jane Mosbacher Morris is a 2017 Tory Burch Fellows finalist and needs votes! Jane is the founder of To The Market which sells survivor made goods from around the world. It’s super easy. Click here and enter your email. You can vote everyday!
– A Finnish-American perspective on paying for healthcare. (NYT)
– Hah! Adding this sentence makes any book instantly better.
– New research into the cause of OCD.
– Have you ever wanted to cut the size tag out of your clothes?
– This is what happened when a male and female co-worker swapped email signatures.
– Easy string-wrapped jars.
I hope you have a really good weekend. Like the best weekend ever! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — If you like these Friday link lists, I think you’ll really enjoy following the Design Mom Facebook page. I share these types of links there all week long.