And how are you? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Our weekend is mostly focused on the big school Variety Show tomorrow — June is performing a piano piece, and Betty is part of a group doing a Hamilton song.
Beyond that, I’m hoping to spend some time in the yard, plus some time in my inbox playing long-overdue catchup. In fact, I’m going to turn my attention there right now, but before I do, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– Why is Silicon Valley so awful to women?
– This 2nd grade class survey has gone viral. It made me unreasonably happy.
– The Pope on panhandling. (NYT)
– Laughed till I cried — “Feminism’s about sorting all this stuff out. Because it’s about equality. Not burning the penises. I can’t emphasise enough how much it’s not about burning penises. No burnt penises here.”
– She planned her wedding in 5 days and thinks you can too. (NYT)
– I went for it. I bought the power-washer. I’ll try it out this weekend and let you know how it goes.
– Were you asking to get mugged?
– Democratic and Republican occupations.
– How would you like to be a historian for American Girl Dolls?
– When the weather is good (like today), I always want to recruit the kids to help me wash the car.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.