Hello, Friends. How are you? Are you glad it’s Friday? I sure am! I’m looking forward to the weekend — I’m as predictable as can be: the weather warmed up, and all I want to do is work in the yard! Bring on the raking, the landscaping, the planting, and the never-ending de-cobwebbing. In fact, I’m thinking about buying this power-washer for a few different tasks (it looks good: 150 bucks, 4.5 stars, 3000+ reviews!), but wondering if I should rent or borrow instead. If you own one, do you use it regularly? Any power-washing advice?
Another fun thing: Ben Blair and Oscar arrived home from Iceland last night. What a trip! They loved it and are already plotting to go back with the rest of the family. Which sounds wonderful to me. : )
How about you? What are you up to this weekend? Oh! And here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– Here’s yesterday’s Facebook Live broadcast — it’s a “short” one, only 20 mins or so.
– America has locked up so many black people it has warped our sense of reality.
– How accurate the is Paleo diet? Here’s new info on what actual Neanderthals ate.
– Matching outfits for 37 years. #couplegoals
– The first female doctor in Britain spent 56 years disguised as a man.
– It creates compost in 24 hours.
– Hah! A makeup tutorial for those of us with mascara that should have been tossed years ago.
– What bi-racial people know. (NYT)
– Cutest Kate Spade socks.
– A dishwasher becomes a partner in one of the world’s greatest restaurants.
– On the Medicaid Per Capita Cap.
– Why we should all be napping more often.
I hope you have the best weekend ever. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.