Hello, Friends! How are you? Did you have a good week? Any fun plans? I’ve heard from several friends who have winter break next week and are headed to Lake Tahoe for skiing. You too?
We don’t have the whole week off, but we do get a Monday break, and I’m delighted to have a 3-day weekend in front of me. We don’t have any big plans, but I’m really excited to work on some house projects. How about you?
I’m going to jump right into links today. Here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share:
– On millennials and religion — “The truth is, church, it’s your move.”
– Have you seen the new show, Abstract? I’m hearing good things.
– Good news for those of us who can’t resist late night visits to the drive thru.
– Your criticism might be valid, it might also be sexist.
– This is interesting. Twitter is responding to ‘Potentially Abusive Behavior’ with 12-hour time-outs. Think it will improve things? What’s your take?
– Why I miss old people in the workplace.
– What’s killing America’s black infants?
– What Happened When We Gave Our Daughter My Last Name.
– Love! Babies in flight in the 1950’s.
– Did you know carrots were originally purple?
– Five countries dump more plastic into the oceans than the rest of the world combined.
– Fun new finds here.
I hope you have a really terrific weekend. I’ll meet you back here next week. I miss you already.