Hello Friends. Happy pie-for-breakfast day! How are you? How was your Thanksgiving? Did you get the day off today, or are you back in the office? For those of you at home today, how do you like to spend it? Shopping? Decorating for the holidays? Cleaning up after yesterday’s big meal? Eating leftovers?
Our tentative schedule for today is Scrooge rehearsal, then maybe we’ll go to a movie (the kids want to see Moana), and then pull out the Christmas decorations. I’ve got spices simmering on the stove to make the house smell good, Christmas music is playing, and I’m ready to welcome the Holiday Season!
But before we get going, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– Inspiring story of a man in India who reverse-engineered sanitary pads. (NYT)
– What it’s like to stop complaining for a month.
– Wow! Check out this collapsible eco-helmet.
– Why I left a multi-million dollar events business.
– This phone stabilizer looks amazing.
– Turns out students have a hard time telling fake news from real.
– A new OK Go video that made me catch my breath.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — The photo at top was our Thanksgiving Centerpiece. I tried something new this year and I’m kind of digging it.