Photo and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? How was your week? I woke up to RAIN today. Amazing! So needed and so appreciated. Our tiny backyard stream has transformed into a full-force water fall. The best.
Last night was Olive’s Etiquette Dinner birthday party. (I know it’s unusual to host a party on a Thursday night, but there is no school today — teacher prep day — so our kids have a 3-day weekend). I’ll be sure to give a party report next week, and you can see a little sneak peek above. The photo was taken as I attempted to design a photo backdrop using cutlery. : )
For now, I’ll send you off with a few things I’ve been wanting to share:
– Mind blown while reading about the Green Book. I had no idea.
– An intricate map of alternative music history.
– A new website that seems like it could prove valuable for lots of people. Frank and honest information how women experience sexual pleasure.
– From my dear friend, Meg. Goodbye Baby.
– This is how they broke our grandmothers.
– A third of the homeless people in America are over 50.
– How to raise a creative child. Step one: Back off. (NYT)
– Obituary for the Great Barrier Reef.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.