Photo and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends! How are you? Anything fun happening for you this weekend? On our schedule: Ben Blair is in Houston, Texas till Sunday. Ralph is going to a concert in Santa Cruz. Maude Blair has a track meet. Olive Blair has a field trip in San Francisco. Oscar & Betty are going to an Oakland A’s baseball game. And little June? I guess she’ll just be hanging out with me. : )
My goal is to get that outdoor furniture I mentioned repainted. Last weekend it was too rainy, but this weekend looks like it will be gorgeous. How about you?
I’m off to get my hair trimmed, but before I go, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– For anyone who has lost a complicated parent.
– I have an irrational fear of spiders. Wondering if I could handle this spider catcher.
– “Before we could even talk about the crime, we had to make sure Lyne wasn’t culpable somehow.”
– Storage bed.
– The permanent temporary solution.
– A racist stereotype is shattered.
– I’m obsessed with these Strandbeest Wind Sculptures that seem like living creatures.
– European food according to Italians.
– Why is America pulling down the projects?
– Inky the Octopus escaped.
I hope you have the loveliest weekend! Wishing you strawberry-rhubarb pie a la mode. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.