Photo and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How are you? I am traveling home from Arkansas today. As I mentioned, this is my first visit and I wish I could see more of this gorgeous place! I’ve had a packed schedule while I was here, and I spent almost the whole time at the hotel. The good news is: the hotel is incredibly cool — part lodging, part art gallery. The other good news is that the two times I left the hotel, I also went to amazing places — a restaurant on the town square called Pressroom, and the world class Crystal Bridges museum for a dinner event.
Though I’ve loved my time here, and I’ve loved meeting the super smart, super talented people attending and putting on this event, I’m also super excited to get home to my family. Before I get on the plane, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– This app will identify any plant from a photo.
– Medically assisted suicide is now permitted in California. Do you think your state will do something similar?
– Women who changed the world.
– What it’s like to be that fat person sitting next to you on the plane.
– A call to ban homework in elementary schools.
– And another article titled Why Parents Should Not Make Kids Do Homework. Thoughts?
– Why America’s gun situation is so unique.
– Ralph’s latest short video.
– David Bowie’s notebooks.
I hope you have an amazing weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.