Photo and text by Gabrielle.
Hello, Friends. How are you? Was it a good week? It just occurred to me that last week at this time we were driving to Yosemite. I don’t really understand how time works, but that trip somehow already feels like it happened months ago. Such an odd sensation!
Here are a few things I’ve wanted to share with you. I’m going to jump right into the list — it’s an extra long one today because there was a ton of good stuff out there this week!
– Could our ancestors see the color blue?
– Africans are sharing pictures of their actual, beautiful lives, to fight the image that the whole continent is poverty stricken.
– A vegan burger that bleeds? I’d love your thoughts.
– Los Angeles is installing new street lamps that will keep cell service running after an earthquake.
– How to explain sexual consent using tea.
– A Blog About Love launched an inspiring holiday project focused on getting supplies to a girls orphanage.
– “To the embarrassed parent of the child looking at my daughter.”
– Working for free until the end of the year.
– When he was 18 he interviewed his future self. And 38 years later, he answers the interview questions.
– Ballet slippers that make drawings from the dancer’s movements.
– How women are pioneering the field of ethical fashion.
I hope you have the very best possible weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Thank you for your comments on my random thoughts post. I’m slowly working my way through them and will respond as much as I can.