Photo and text by Gabrielle.
Oh my goodness I CAN NOT WAIT to have my family back today!!! Ben Blair and the 5 youngest get home from Cousins Week this afternoon, and Ralph gets home from Scout Camp tomorrow. Hallelujah! I was having fun for the first few days, I went to a couple of movies, read like crazy, did some exploring around town, and ate some of my favorite treats (like sugar cereal!). But after that I was like a ridiculous combination of lonely and couch potato. Hah! I’m clearly not very skilled at living alone. : )
I’m going to sign off so I can think of something fun to welcome everyone home (have any ideas?). But before I say goodbye, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– For Seinfeld fans. Comedians in cars featuring Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
– An open call for essays about childhood.
– The prettiest paper blooms.
– Where are all the aliens? It’s long, but I loved reading all the theories.
– A new theory about addiction.
– This shower curtain kicks you out after 4 minutes.
– Is that really an opinion? Or are you just wrong.
– The trolls are winning.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.
P.S. — Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts on Monday’s school post. I LOVE your comments.