Hello Friends! Next week’s trip to New York is on my mind. I haven’t flown solo with a baby in ages — have any brilliant advice for me? I hope my seat-mates will think June is irresistible (and not get weirded out by nursing). While I work on a packing list, here are a few things I’ve been wanting to share with you:
– Old-Style Apothecaries. I keep asking Ben Blair to grow his beard. It’s the nicest shade of red.
– A seamless room. I adore the drafting tables.
– Check out Ashley’s wire light fixture tutorial.
– Lisa’s journal idea is very cool.
– Marvel at this paper creation.
– Button thumb tacks.
– Music for Haiti. Such a great album cover!
– Cake bunting.
I write a daily post for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here are this week’s finds:
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Audrey & Nic are coming to stay on Saturday and we hope to take them some place really yummy to eat. I’ll see you back here on Monday. I miss you already.