Hello, Friends! How are you? I flew home from New York last night. My book tour events in Boston and New York were fantastic and I’ll be posting about them next week, but right this minute, I couldn’t be happier to be back in Oakland. Coming home is the best feeling! And I’m really looking forward to the weekend. How about you? Anything you’re looking forward to?
I’m stepping away from my laptop to get working on post-trip laundry, but here are a few things to keep you entertained over the next few days:
– A little boy takes flight.
– The Pink Tax.
– The hidden reason for global poverty. It’s the best TED talk I’ve seen in ages.
– Woman walks the Paris Marathon with a bucket on her head.
– This is not a well-researched claim, but the idea of real live books making a comeback made me happy anyway.
– 7 lost American slang words.
– The value of terrible female engineers.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.