By Gabrielle. Photo by Kristen Loken.
Hello, Friends! How are you? Was it a good week? For me, its been really, really fun, because advance copies of my book started to arrive at reviewers’ homes this week, and a whole bunch of really lovely mentions have popped up on Instagram. I’m tagging them #designmombook if you’d like to check them out.
The other big happenings at our house this weekend are that Oscar gets back from a school camp today (can not wait to give him a gigantic hug!), and Ben Blair flew to Colorado this morning for the wedding of our nephew Justin. Of course I’m super jealous that I’m missing out on hanging with the amazing Blair clan, but in happier news, it’s a quick trip and Ben will get home tomorrow (can not wait to give him a gigantic hug, too!). How about you? Anything fun going on?
Before I check out for the weekend, here are a few things I’ve wanted to share:
– Supertide at Mont St. Michel. I wish I was there! I love that place.
– Yes there are f-words, but it’s worth it I promise.
– Tom Hanks reenacts all his films.
– “Yoga pants are ruining women.” Thoughts on this interview?
– Gigantic bubbles! I never tire of these. Giant bubbles was one of the go-to science fair projects for my siblings. I don’t remember what sort of thesis was involved, but who cares, because GIANT BUBBLES.
– There’s a lot to be learned from Tim Gunn.
– Sorry Babe, You’re a Feminist. Funny? Or Does it bug you? (Use headphones for this one around the kiddos.) Thanks, Sarah.
– Why the greatest minds take long walks.
– Blind spots and Woody Allen.
– Blog reviews of my book have started coming in! The first is from Cool Mom Picks, and the second is from Boston Mamas. Both are friends and their reviews are so kind. Thank you, Christine & Liz! Oh. And I just saw this one from Esther at Babyccinno Kids. It’s so sweet I teared up. : )
I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I’ll meet you back here on Monday. I miss you already.